Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Usher talks about Chilli ( RUDENESS!!!)


Usher Had an interview with a magazine and when asked about Chilli's comment about how she loved him but didn't want him. He had this to say
"RWD: Chilli was quoted as saying you were the one she ‘truly did love. I’m not in love with him anymore, but I can’t say I don’t love him.’ Do you think it’s appropriate for her to make these comments considering you’re married with a child?

Usher: I mean, I think it’s a little unrealistic, I’m married (laughs), I’m not a boy. It’s been three years past, you know? But we all have unrealistic goals too. Like shoot, I will always forever love Katie Holmes and Halle Berry. I don’t feel anyway about it. It does appear maybe to be a plug for something. She got a record coming or something?"


All I have to say is that he is an JERK!!(wanted to say something else but I will keep it rated PG for the kids lol) He's been acting real rude lately with alot of people on the radio tV etc. Sorry for you Usher fans but I can't stand his attitude! Plus didn't He use his the breakup as publicity to promote Confessions? (I Think so!!) He has nerve calling her out on it lol.

No comments: