Tuesday, June 17, 2008

lil Wayne and T-pain forming a supergroup.


During an interview with MTV, Lil Wayne confirmed the rumors that he and T-pain will be joining forces and making a super group. When asked about the collaboration Weezy stated

"We both have the same energy. I don't sleep. If you ask anybody, I don't sleep. I think it's the cousin of death. As much as you sleep, you're impersonating death to me. He don't sleep. I play all day. He plays all day and all night. The connection is crazy. He loves to be creative, he loves to work; I love to create, I love to work. He really wants people to respect his rapping; I really want people to respect my harmonizing."


In other Wayne news his latest album the Cater III, which was released just last week has sold a total of 1 million copies!! This is the first time it has been done since 50 Cents 2005 album Massacre.

CONGRATS to Lil Wayne

No comments: