Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Swizz Beats Denies the rumors that Alicia Keys broke up his marriage


Rumors have been circulating that Swizz Beats and his wife Mashonda git a divorce because Swizz was messing around with rnb singer Alicia Keys. When asked about the rumors Swizz denied all of by saying that he and his wife are fine and the press is about 10 months late on the news that they are divorcing.

"That sh** just looks like drama.They got another big name involved. No, I'm not doing [any] f***ing interviews. Only thing I'm commenting on is music-related. I don't comment on my personal life. Why start now? You start commenting on that s**t, then they start twisting it out. I'm not gonna speak about nothing. They [gave Mashonda] two pages in Hip Hop Weekly. She didn't even say nothing about Alicia. They blew it up on MediaTakeout.com. They flipped that into some other sh**.
I'm not hiding anything.I can see if I was hiding something. I'm a grown man. Nobody is living no perfect life. Mashonda has a single coming out that I funded, photo shoots that I funded. We made our statement that we're still working together. They didn't wanna believe it. I said I would be continuing to support her career. Nobody wants to look at that sh--. They wanna look at 'Alicia Keys.' That sh-- is ignorant."

No comments: