Monday, July 7, 2008

Rumor Control: Madonna denies divorce and the affair with Alex Rodriguez


Madonna issued a statement to People magazine denying the rumors that her and her husband of seven years Guy Ritchie were geting a divorce and the speculation about an alleged affair with Yankees star Alex Rodriguez.

"My husband and I are not planning on getting a divorce. I know Alex Rodriguez through Guy Oseary, who manages both of us. I brought my kids to a Yankee game. I am not romantically involved in any way with Alex Rodriguez. I have nothing to do with the state of his marriage or what spiritual path he may choose to study,"


Rumors surfaced when someone who supposedly knew Alex's wife, Cynthia, claimed she left him after finding out that he began to study Kabbalah and was sleeping with Madonna.

No comments: