Friday, March 21, 2008

Toccara Jones Lashes out



this video is a clip from the new VH1 Show Celebrity Fit Club Boot Camp. I don't know exactly why she is acting like that but the Judges aren't making it better. Especially Dr. Ian. I honestly don't think she needs to lose weight. She looks good and has already lost allot of weight.I believe the show airs on Thursdays.

Update(3-24-08): OK my comments on this before were just based on watching this video.But I just watched the whole show and I would like to voice my new opinion.She definitely acted out. She have just let it go when she walked out. All the screaming and everything was completely unprofessional. At the same time, Dr. Ian should have just kept his mouth closed and let her have her little moment. The more he spoke out towards her the more upset she became. So in the end I believe both of them acted unprofessional.

What do you all think of this video?

1 comment:

merr1121 said...

Other races already think that some black women are rude and carry an attitude, she proved them right. I think that Toccara is a poor example of role model. If she didn't agree with what the panel was saying she should have talked to them respectfully voicing her opinion. I agree with Dr. Ian, have some class ! Because on the show she proved that she didn't.