Wednesday, December 26, 2007

RAZ B. vs. Chris Stokes

Recently Raz B and his brother have accused their cousin/head of TUG,Chris Stokes,of sexually molesting them when they were children. In these videos Raz B and his brother speak on the issue with the Family of Marques Houston and Chris Stokes himself.





Chris Stokes released a statement.In it he said:
"The accusations that Demario “Raz B” Thorton and Ricardo Thorton have made are vehemently false and hold no merit. I have recently stopped financially supporting both individuals along with assisting them with their criminal and legal matters which leads me to believe they are resentful and looking to benefit financially from this. My family is my first priority and the reason why I have been so supportive of them. In bringing these false claims, they have not only slandered me, they have also put me in a position to ensure that the truth is known and I will take all legal routes to protect myself, my family and my four children,"

This is a little bit fishy to me. In the video you hear Ricky Romance talking to Chris and Chris says he doesn't do that stuff anymore. That would mean that it has been done right? But in this statement he says that they are completely false. I don't know but something not adding up. One of them is obviously lying but I guess the truth will come out soon. What are your opinions on the accusations?

No comments: